Jaipur Development Authority Address and Contact Number
Email this information
Print this information
Write a Review
Rating of Jaipur Development Authority2.8 Click Here (To Add Rating)
With its proud history & even prouder Cosmopolitan tag, Jaipur is one of the finest cities to live in alongside do business. Located strategically at a distance of 250 KMs from the capital of India, Jaipur can easily be tagged as the cultural capital of India.
Jaipur Development Authority Direction
The organization responsible for upkeep of this wonderful city is Jaipur Development Authority. Jaipur is one of the most well planned cities of India and Jaipur Development Authority has prioritized itself to work for the wellbeing of its citizens with planned execution of all the Government schemes. It endeavors for Jaipur to reach higher levels of progress.
Jaipur Development Authority was formed in the year 1982 under Article 25 of the famous Jaipur Development Act of 1982 under the direct supervision of Department of Urban Development and Housing. It’s vision is to understand and solve the problems faced by the growing requirements of a Big city in terms of increasing population and to give Jaipur a planned look like any other reputed big city.
Located right in the middle of the Pink City, Jaipur Development Authority more commonly referred to as Jda is responsible for the purposes of Conceptualizing, Planning, Coordinating, Implementing & Finally Executing all projects and schemes in Jaipur including Conservation of Environment & the World Famous Landmarks of Jaipur.
The same is of highest importance considering the rapid progress the city is making continuously.
The major undertaking of JDA includes the following:
• Transport System (MRTS), Transport Nagar, and major sector roads.
• Infrastructural development of Jaipur region by construction of flyovers, bridges, parking places.
• Development of transport facilities like Mass Rapid
• Development of rural area around Jaipur
• Development of commercial projects and residential schemes, etc.
• Development and rehabilitation of kacchi bastis etc.
• Preparation and implementation of guidelines for colonisation
• Development of basic amenities like community centres, parks, ring roads.
• Preparation and implementation of master plan.
• Environmental development by planning and implementing roadside plantations and by developing eco-friendly schemes.