Cbse Regional Office Allahabad Address and Contact Number

35-B, Civil Station, Near MG Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh View Phone Number
About Cbse Regional Office Allahabad
CBSE Regional Office Allahabad is the regional branch of CBSE in Allahabad which covers the states of Uttar Pradesh and Uttaranchal. CBSE or the Central Board of Education is the central government body that regulates and conducts the All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) for Class 10 and 12 and other entrance exams like AIEEE and AIPMT. CBSE is a board of education that affiliates many public and private schools in India. The contact information like email address, telephone number, website and postal cum official address of Cbse Regional Office Allahabad is mentioned in below section.
Contact Detail
Contact Person
S Devadas
35-B, Civil Station, Near MG Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Phone No
0532-2407970, 2407710
Is this number or
Email Address
Review on Cbse Regional Office Allahabad?
Your Review :
Your Good Name:
Your Email Id :
Gender :
Image Text :
Reviews of Cbse Regional Office Allahabad
Ms. Shalini Agarwal States
Jul 10, 2013
Dear Sir,

This is with reference to my 12th board (cbse) exams for which i had sent DD of Rs. 1500/- (Rs 300/- for 5 subjects) to Mr. S. Devadas, Regional Officer, CBSE, Allahabad

vide speedpost receipt no.- EU018126386IN which has been delv'd to you on 5/06/13 but till time i haven't received my new result and marksheet.

Payment DD No.- 926574, dated- 30/05/13

Name- Shalini Agarwal

Roll No.- 5607078

Centre No.- 5512

School- Name- St. Andrew's School, Agra

Examination Centre Name- Saraswati Vidya Mandir, Agra

Please revert to e-mails at least.

Mr. Madhav Kuril States
Oct 07, 2013
My son Manish Kuril is student of K.V. New Cantt allahabad in Class XI A. since 2003 to 2012 no tuition fees charged from my son being SC student. I have submitted the copy of SC cast certificate in 2003 as well as 2013. Now in 2013 while readmission in class XI th, the tuition fees is charged alongwith V.V.nidhi. I approached the principal & submitted my written request for exemption of tuition fees. but refused. I have submitted 9 month tuition fees since april 2013 Dec. 2013. Pl. tell what is rule for SC student for exemption of tuition fees.

Madhav Kuril father of Manish Kuril
Contact no. 9794866654.
Oct 11, 2013
Dear Sir, I have lost my CBSE Highschool and Intermediate marksheet, please tell me the procedure how to get another copy of the same. its urgent please help.

Contact- 9453048960